Event: Culture, behaviour and stakeholder engagement
Join Emperor and SIFA Strategy for a breakfast roundtable to explore how the increased investor scrutiny on ESG will impact your business from the Board agenda to corporate communications and engagement with all stakeholders.
– Do you measure culture and corporate behaviour?
– How does the Board monitor stakeholder engagement?
– Are you prepared for the expected changes in Corporate Governance?
– Will your corporate narrative and reporting need to change?
A complimentary roundtable exploring the latest research by SIFA Strategy showing how institutional investors are placing considerably more importance behind Governance issues in their investment decision-making processes and expect this to become an area of corporate competitive advantage.
Head of Responsibility
Hermes Investment Management
Former Chief Strategy Officer
Anglo American plc
Corporate Reporting Manager
Howdens Joinery Group Plc
Delegates will benefit from:
- A candid panel discussion with balanced views from the Board, the investor and the corporate
- A full copy of the research findings, which outline what investor views and Corporate Governance Reform will mean for your business
- The opportunity to network with peers facing the same challenges
13 June 2018
8.30am - 10am
Breakfast served from 8am
To register, please email Sarah Eklund at [email protected].