The role of the Account Director is to work across a diverse portfolio of clients, delivering integrated and strategic corporate communications. The Account Director works with our print, digital, design, brand and specialist teams to deliver creative and innovative solutions.
To own the client relationship and have full accountability for three areas:
- Proactive approach to relationship building
- Day-to-day contact for clients
- Provision of an exceptional client experience, from the timely issuance of agendas and contact reports to clear on-going communication and sound judgment of when to escalate issues
- Act as a partner and safe pair of hands to your clients
- Provide a strong management approach, giving strategic advice as regards the project delivery
- Be one step ahead of the client at all times, advising of risk associated with any elements, always solutions focused
- Flexible approach and attitude when challenged by clients or situations
Project Lead and Programme Manager
- Management of delivery process from kick off to completion
- Programme management, providing lateral thinking and planning as required
- Lead internal team, provide necessary information in summary form, engage and inform team at regular intervals
- Accurate documentation both internal and external (status reports, agendas, contact reports etc)
- High standard of attention to detail; requirement to check work as senior on the project~
- Attend to all reporting needs
- Create and manage project timelines
- Manage resource effectively, communicating any change to the planned resource in good time
- Production liaison/briefing/management
- Lead and coordinate on new business proposals, presenting as part of a team where necessary
- Full commercial responsibility and financial accountability across your accounts
- Oversee project scoping and planning, briefing, resourcing, forecasting, delivery and invoicing ensuring work is produced on time, to brief, on budget, to required profit margins and that the client is happy
- Ensure that your clients are on track to meet their monthly revenue targets, invoicing through the month and managing WIP on your projects
- Ensure you and your team work towards profitability on your projects and proactively address if there are any overruns
- Maintain accurate and timely management data on all your accounts, and report regularly on progress
Embodies and demonstrates Emperor’s Values – Aim High, Creativity Everywhere, Infectious Enthusiasm, Always Learning and Razor Sharp.
Collaborative and team-worker with the ability to build strong relationships and adapt style to be equally effective, persuasive and influential across range of partnerships and projects.
Financially literate and an appreciation of how to present financial information to stakeholders.
Mature leader, personable and enthusiastic team player with energy, stamina, drive and intelligence, with strong corporate communications experience.
Ability to truly listen to clients, challenge where appropriate and manage their expectations – a diplomat with strong EQ/client empathy skills.
Excellent communicator both verbally and written - ability to present with confidence.
Multi-tasker with ability to prioritise tasks - ability to manage clients and projects under pressure and manage up as well as down when appropriate.
Attention to detail, ability to see the big picture and act/prioritise accordingly: able to simplify complex tasks into actionable activities for a team.
Resilient, passionate, energetic and hungry. A positive driving force within the business - with strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
Strong sense of responsibility, commitment and accountability, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Team player, always willing to support colleagues, directors and clients.
- 100% client retention
- Maintain highest levels of service throughout your account and delivery teams. Ensure the client is happy with scores of 4 or 5 on client satisfaction survey.
Project Lead and Programme Manager
- Deliver projects smoothly
- Zero error on all published projects
- Show capability to manage the volume of work set
- Manage integrated workstreams to ensure a consistent standard and approach
- A happy internal project team
- Good resource management, with few last minute drop outs
- Strong engagement on new business pitching
- Create accurate proposals using fee calculator and SOW documents, sharing with senior managers for approval.
- Projects delivered within budget, or evidence of successful management of project budgets
- Strong management of sales forecast, with no last minute movement
- Demonstrate and be recognised for living the Emperor Principles via 360 feedback, pitch feedback and client satisfaction surveys.
To apply, please email your cv, with job title as the subject to [email protected]
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.