We are currently seeking a Digital Client Support Executive to join our Client Support Team in London.
Our digital expertise comprises in-house web design, strategic thinking, development, project management and crucially, client support as we believe the real work begins once a website has gone live. Our teams handle a wide range of digital initiatives from corporate websites to online Annual Reports.
Our clients span the breadth of UK plc and beyond, from constituents of the FTSE 100 to AIM listed companies.
The role of a Digital Content Manager comprises:-
Manage incoming requests and queries
- Deliver exceptional customer service in response to incoming email and telephone communications
- Prioritise requests and meet response times in line with our Service Level Agreements
- Troubleshoot technical/CMS issues and coordinate with our development team to resolve
Ensure websites are kept up to date
- Monitor clients’ news flow and proactively make recommendations accordingly for website content and structure enhancements
- Conduct regular website hygiene checks
Management of key financial reporting events
- Clearly define/agree client procedure and expectations in advance of key reporting dates
- Brief desk colleagues as necessary
- Action required regulatory website updates in a timely and accurate manner
New business opportunities
- Maintain a constant vigil for new business opportunities for other areas within our business resulting from clients news announcements
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Embodies and demonstrates Emperor’s Values – Aim High, Creativity Everywhere, Infectious Enthusiasm, Always Learning and Razor Sharp
Ability to work calmly and proficiently under pressure
Deliver an exceptional client experience
Ability to be sensitive to/ recognise pressure clients may be under and to take the strain ie. adopt a ‘can do' mentality at all times
Meticulous, organised and be able to multi-task with ease
Business and commercial awareness
Flexible, adaptable style and approach
Keen eye for detail
Confident and friendly with excellent inter-personal skills
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation.
Prior experience managing websites and other digital communications tools
Knowledge of Content Management Systems (in particular Umbraco)
Understanding of the financial markets and investor relations
Knowledge of SEO/Google Analytics/Google Webmaster Tools
To apply, please email your cv, with job title as the subject to [email protected]
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.